Google
WWW avastu.com
ashishanand85.blogspot.com
ashishanand85.googlepages.com

Friday, April 27, 2007

Aim High!

"Shoot for the moon, and even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."
I have found this to be true time and again. When I aim high, I don't always achieve the level of success I am shooting for, but I always achieve a far greater level of success than I'd previously imagined possible. For example, I applied to a couple of investment banking firms for a summer project. They did not offer me any decent project [aah...the impediments of being an undergraduate :-( ] but I got a call from MDI, Gurgaon! I will be the first ever undergraduate to do a summer project at a premier Indian B-school. So although I missed the moon, I landed among the stars.

The power of setting goals....the power of aiming high is tremendous. The sky really is the limit!

No comments:


Google
WWW avastu.com
ashishanand85.blogspot.com
ashishanand85.googlepages.com